Monday 4 June 2012

Is anyone out there?

Testing, testing, 123, is there anybody out there?

Hello and welcome to Pens, Planes and Procrastinations!  This is my blog, and as Seinfeld said its really a show about nothing.  There I go lying already, it is about many things, the many things that make up me.

First point of order.  I was born and bred in the UK with a Comprehensive school education which means I cannot spell and my grammar is awful.  I will put out a blanket apology now for this and move on with spell checker as my friend.

Well what can you expect from PPP?  I guess an explanation of the name could help.  Pens.  I have always loved a good pen.  The feel of something strong and comfortable in your hands, whats not to love.  I also have an interest in woodwork and have combined the two to make my own pens.  So I will talk about these and shamelessly plug my Etsy store, but I will also talk about my adventures in wood turning and my many, many disasters.

Planes.  I love aviation, have done since I was three.  Yes I was an anorak wearing dork standing at airport view points with books of registrations (in the days when such things didn't get you arrested as a terrorist).  This has led to my career path as a commercial pilot.  It is a great profession despite the attempts of management along the way.  So you can expect a bit of my adventures.

Procrastinations.  I am a master couch potato.  I have a motto, "why do today what can be put off until tomorrow".  This area covers most other things.
 
So that's it, a whole lot of nothing mixed with a bit of everything.  There is so much more I could tell you but that's for along the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment